Harley-Davidson Associate Analyst Materials Operations in York, Pennsylvania
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Vehicle Operations facility in York is our final assembly plant. Employees at York also perform a variety of manufacturing operations, including fabrication, welding, polishing and painting and produce a wide range of current and replacement parts for all models. Join our team as a Associate Analyst Materials Operations.
This position will help communicate Continuous Improvement System (CIS) principles in support of Materials' Operations. The position will show how to utilize standardized work, workload balancing, job element sheets, practical problem solving, process improvement dialogue, and waste elimination methods using the standardized Simulated Work Environment (SWE) approach. Position will help develop value stream maps that help with the elimination of non-value added waste and compression of cycle times.
- Demonstrates a fundamental knowledge of Materials' Operation gained through education or past experience.
- Utilizes Materials' Operation concepts and techniques to support the Company.
- Uses existing Materials' Operation procedures and practices to achieve objectives with guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Proactively supports the Materials' Operation group by being accountable for their contributions in meeting the objectives.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders such as Front Line Leaders through the exchange of information, asking questions and checking for understanding.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Materials' Operation and understanding of functions such as Continuous Improvement System.
- Willingness and skills to work effectively within a group and/or team.
- Travel required up to 10%.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Auto req ID: 7985
Title: Associate Analyst Materials Operations
Job Function: Manufacturing
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Nearest Major Market: York PA
Nearest Secondary Market: Lancaster
Job Segment: Developer, Welding, Web Design, Fabrication, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing, Creative