Avera Marshall Resident Assistant - Assisted Living in Yankton, South Dakota
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Position requires 72hrs/2wks; 6:30am-7pm; every third weekend/holiday rotation – Eligible for benefits!
· Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages and benefits!
· Weekend Rotation: Every third weekend and holiday rotation.
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· CNA, Med Aide, and BLS/CPR certifications required upon hire
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Provides resident assistance with activities of daily living, medications, (if medication aide certified), housekeeping and activities according to the service plans and as assigned by the Nursing Coordinator