Avera Marshall Registered Nurse - OR in Yankton, South Dakota
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital named among the Top 100 (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2021/top-rural-hospitals/) Rural and Community Hospitals!
We understand the impact of student debt. Avera offers up to $10,000 to repay student loans for eligible positions. Ask us for details!
· Full time benefits eligible position in the Operating Room; 72hrs/2wks
· Call and weekends are split evenly among all staff
· Work a combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts with start times at approx. 6:45am; Weekend call is approx. every 10th, week night call is once every other week, and one holiday of call each year.
· The Registered Nurse in the Operating Room coordinates patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
· Prefer 6-12 months experience.
Certification and Licensure:
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon next available program.