Avera Marshall Certified Nurse Assistant/Med Aide - Float in Yankton, South Dakota
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Click here (https://www.avera.org/cna-certified-nursing-assistant-at-avera/) to learn more about how becoming a CNA can be a rewarding career.
*This position may float between Avera Sister James Care Center, Assisted Living, and Hospice. The position requires 12 hour night shifts.
If you are an individual that:
· Appreciates the opportunity to provide comfort and dignity for residents,
· Values building strong patient and family relationships through collaboration with patients, families, and members of the care team,
· Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality patient care in an energizing team environment,
· Incentive Pay: Increased pay to float to different neighborhoods
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· Must become certified as a CNA and Med Aide in SD; Med Aide certification requires a HS Diploma or GED
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Must be 18 years of age to apply.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/avera-forbes-best-in-state/)