Hyatt Outlet Manager- Grand Cafe in XI'AN, China
- Fully embraces and articulates Hyatt People Philosophy guidelines – walking the talk
- Conducting regular departmental meetings ensuring all meetings are well planned, efficient and results oriented.
- Attends and contributes to all meetings as required.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to rules and regulations established in the Collective Labour Agreement, Employee Handbook and the hotels policies concerning Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety and Emergency situation
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting. complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Take an active involvement in the Welfare, Safety, Development and well being of employees providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
- To comply with local legislation and be conversant and act in accordance with any legal issues relating to your department.
- To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets submitted on time.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Exercise responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel management team and Hyatt International.
- To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company/hotel polices and procedures
- To attend training sessions when required.
- To report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- To provide a friendly, courteous, professional service and ensure guests satisfaction at all times.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to rules & regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- To ensure that all employees attend the training sessions when required.
- To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all time.
- To ensure that all employees maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department’s grooming standard.
- To ensure that all employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional service and ensure guests satisfaction at all times.
- To actively cross-sell other Food & Beverage outlets.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, Bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment
- Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry & company.
Primary Location: CN-61-Xi%27an
Organization: Grand Hyatt Xi%27ann
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: XIA000767
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.