CVS Health Workforce Management Senior Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The Workforce Management Senior Manager for MinuteClinic is responsible for colleague labor planning in the CVS Health MinuteClinic enterprise element. This job is charged with driving the strategic planning, allocation and reporting of operational labor across our roughly 1100+ clinics nationally.
You will lead a small team designed to support all dynamic elements of the MinuteClinic labor planning process. These elements include the:
• Annual labor budget creation
• Monthly/weekly labor forecasting process
• Weekly labor execution reporting
• Creation/communication of corresponding labor analytics.
You will be tasked with leading, engaging, developing, and supporting the team to meet all labor deliverables.
This position is based out of our office in Woonsocket, RI.
• 5+ years of financial planning, analysis or related experience
• 3+ years of experience leading a team, ensuring continual development, effective mentoring, and driving high levels of engagement
• Proven history of identifying, hiring, developing and retaining hardworking team members
• Experience instilling a process improvement culture and driving key initiatives
• Highly developed relationship-building and influencing skills to cultivate effective partnerships across the enterprise
• Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience – verbally, electronically, and otherwise - throughout all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to drive long term strategy while remaining passionate about short term results
• Excellent prioritization and planning skills; must be able to translate strategy to action
• Bachelor’s degree
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.