CVS Health Advisor - Supply Chain Analytics in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The Advisor, Supply chain Analytics is an exciting opportunity for you to be a vital contributor to a high-performing analytics team focused on using new technologies to develop and deliver solution-oriented products that drive innovation in our business.
In this critical role you will serve as analytics liaison between business and technical teams to drive results & deliver enhanced value though impactful analytic insights, improved data visualization and statistical analyses in support of Pharmacy Supply chain analytics.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong computer science and quantitative skills to extract maximum value from CVS Health’s data assets
• High energy & inclination to develop deep business acumen and experience to generate customized, actionable insights in a data-driven and deadline-oriented environment
• Hands-on experience with statistical programming (SAS,R or Python) as well as advanced data science concepts (e.g., regression modeling, timeseries forecasting, classification, data clustering, time series forecasting, advanced machine learning techniques).
• Familiarity / Experience leveraging Big-data & large scale distributed computing environments to build, launch & maintain complex analytics pipelines in production
A day in the life of this position involves:
• Collaborating with other highly skilled analytics colleagues within Retail Pharmacy Enterprise Analytics team & supply chain business teams to derive business insights from our data assets
• Rapidly developing a deep understanding of CVS data and processes across multiple lines of business as well as serving as SME and data steward for others in the application and use of our data
• Performing ad-hoc analyses by innovatively segmenting product and store level data to unlock insights
• Structuring and executing analytic road-maps to meet both short- and long-term needs of our business stakeholders
• Developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms to facilitate business growth and profitability
• Minimum of 4-7+ years of relevant experience delivering growth-oriented, quantitative solutions in retail or healthcare environments. Master's degree or equivalent in an analytic discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience; or a PhD in an analytic discipline
• Minimum of two years’ experience coding in statistical packages e.g., (SAS, R, or Python) with strong quantitative skills, including relevant experience in logistic regression, cluster analysis, time series analysis, inferential statistics, and experimental design
• Minimum of two years handling large data-sets (measured in hundreds of millions or billions of records or big-data platform) using data mining programs such as SQL to produce meaningful analytics insights and experience building and running products and applications at scale, in production, in mission critical situations
• Minimum of two years’ experience working with data visualization platforms (e.g., Tableau)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience building and facilitating presentations to various audiences: technical, non-technical and senior leaders
• Experience prioritizing work, and communicating in a manner that is clear, logical, consistent, and effective.
• High energy and a sense of urgency to deliver results, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with building data pipelines, data modeling, architecture & governance concepts and implementing ML models using highly scalable and high availability systems
• Leadership experience of executing large-scale analytics projects & guiding other team members
• Demonstrated competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, and flexibility
• A strong curiosity to continuously learn data science techniques and tools
• Ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
• Strong personal organizational skills
• Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units within a complex organization
• Analytical modeling & automation experience is a significant plus
• Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure) & building, launching and maintaining complex analytics pipelines in production is definitely a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field; Master’s degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.