Kelly Services Mobile iOS Developer in Woodland Hills, California
Mobile Developer - iOS
Kelly Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a job opening for a Mobile iOS Developer located in Woodland Hills, CA!
We are seeking a Mobile iOS Developer to develop and support our client's customer facing mobile applications.
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
Hit the apply button OR you can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski, Technical Recruiter - email@example.com
SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
Woodland Hills, CA
• Looking for Mid-senior level must have 5-6 years software engineering experience
• Must have 3-4 years iOS development
• Must have 3-4 years Swift experience
• Will be working on new projects
• Must have API/backend experience
• Looking for native iOS developer
• Worker will start assignment remotely until local office re-opens
• Develop and support customer facing mobile applications.
• Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
• Leverage best practices from industry in influencing and driving technical and operational improvements.
• Analyze and present the technical trade off between solutions e.g. CPU/GPU rendering, caching policies etc
• Make recommendations on code and architectural changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential improvements.
• Mentor and help your teammates.
• Key project includes: Mobile UI redesign, Claim photo estimator, new features…
• 5+ years experience as a software engineer.
• 3+ years experience as an iOS developer (with strong Swift experience)
• Aptitude to solve problems
• Ability to demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholder.
• Must have a good understanding of Backend technologies: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm