Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Woburn, Massachusetts
This role is responsible for supporting daily operations of the local branch office and delivering customer happiness through effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes. This role is not eligible for telecommuting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer incoming patient and referral source calls received at the local branch related to new orders, and ongoing patient service needs such as troubleshooting, order status and other general inquiries.
• Complete outbound calls to patient and referral sources regarding order receipt confirmation, documentation requirements, insurance benefits, patient scheduling, order status and patient Wellness Calls.
• Review incoming faxed orders and determine action to be taken.
• Collaborate with back-office qualification teams to facilitate timely processing of orders.
• Partners with Sales team to obtain complete and accurate documentation based on payor and other regulatory requirements.
• Greets and supports walk in customers.
• May assist with coordination of patient Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) classes, including assembly of paperwork instructions and other non-licensed activities as defined by policy.
• May conduct downloads of recording devices such as apnea monitors, oximeters, CPAP devices, and other respiratory equipment as directed.
• Handle requests for audit and documentation purposes.
• Collect payment and billing information as needed.
• Order inventory or office supplies.
• Performs other duties as required.
Customer service, Call center, Customer support
Top Skills Details:
Customer service,Call center,Customer support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Customer serivce experience in retail industry, healthcare, restaurant, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.