Vista Outdoor SAP MM Lead - Vista Outdoor, REMOTE in Wisconsin
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Each company at Vista Outdoor has its own unique DNA. From Federal, Bushnell, Bell, Giro, CamelBak and many more, we are united by a dedication to superior quality, performance-driven products and a love of all things outdoors. Sound awesome? It is!
We are seeking an SAP Material Management (MM) Lead to add to our dynamic team. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing the MM solution and will be the technical lead supporting the Material Management and Production Planning function in SAP. This will require working very closely with the Master Data Management, Warehouse Management (WM), Sales & Distribution (SD), FICO, and BI team members, as well as business stake-holders.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5-7 years of experience configuring SAP MM & WM, well-rounded understanding of all cross-functional SAP modules, and experience delivering at least 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations
· Previous experience with Retail and Manufacturing domains
· SAP certification in MM/WM preferred
· Manage the development and maintenance of the SAP solution which drives Purchasing, Production, and the Warehouse. A very strong background in MM, PP, and WM is required along with a good understanding of SD and FI production order processing in a made-to-order environment and its subsequent integration with Retail modules.
· Collaborate with key business stakeholders to provide best practice and innovative recommendations regarding purchasing, warehouse, and eComm operations
· Document and Translate ever-changing business requirements into functional processes and designs the business needs.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
· Working knowledge of ABAP to support functional specifications, testing, and technical specs to support custom-developed front-end objects.
· Experience working in a highly customized SAP environment
· Experience working with integrations utilizing IDOC, RFC, FTP, and interfaces
· Analytical troubleshooting skills and the ability to debug processes and SAP configuration
· Proven ability to create clear written documentation of process/system designs
· Team player with good facilitation skills in creating cross-function solutions and designs
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Vista Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by law. The EEO Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Vista Outdoor will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.