Aston Carter Bilingual Client Interaction Coordinator - 100% Remote in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our client is hiring a bilingual Client Interaction Coordinator who is responsible for providing live answer for employees who are calling to report an absence or incident, or clients calling to refer an employee to the Absence Management program.
In this position, you will be required to be available and able to work days and evenings on any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
• Handling attendance support calls and accurately reporting all absences using in house applications
• Handling Health, Safety & Risk calls and taking care of follow-up activities as required
• Answering all incoming referral calls from clients and completing referral intake as required
• Referring callers to other resources as appropriate
• Operating the internal system to attach incoming medical documents to claims
• Completing other intake activities in between phone calls
• Communicating with different internal departments
• Working with the team to ensure that all responsibilities are completed according to service level agreements
• Meeting established productivity objectives
• Adhering to scheduled shift times which may include evenings, weekends and stat holidays
• Assisting other Client Services teams as required
1) Bilingualism in French and English is mandatory. Applicant must be able to converse and write in both French and English in a professional capacity. Part of the interview process will include a language test.
2) 1 year of experience in a customer service position where you gained exemplary customer service skills
3) The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
4) Ability to work on a team and be able to help others at a moment’s notice
5) The ability to problem solve using your o wn experience and the available resources
A permanent position with a competitive benefits package
3 weeks’ vacation annually from the start
Activities such as Employee Appreciation Days and the Summer Sizzler
An opportunity to learn about disability management and workers’ compensation
Career development from our Client Services training programs
Working within a culture of health and wellness with access to internal programs
Working with a dynamic team of individuals who are dedicated to achieving great results
In Client Services we recognize and reward employees who are engaged and results oriented. We value work/life balance for our clients and our employees.
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you!
À propos d'Aston Carter:
Aston Carter, une division d'Aerotek, est un fournisseur d'envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s'engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s'engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d'affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.