Vinfen Program Director in Windsor, Connecticut
As a Program Director I for this position, you will oversee the day to day operational, financial and administrative operations of the Vinfen Day Program at Vinfen Vocational Training Center. The Program Director (PD) will oversee the operational, financial and administrative operations of this day program and provide leadership and consultation to staff on implementing Individual Service Plans (ISP) and Program Specific Treatment Plans (PTSP). Additionally, the PD will supervise program staff and ensure that contract specifications and program regulations are followed.
In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Day Habilitation, day time, mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, acquired brain injury, care worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, outreach services, human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- High School diploma or GED required. A master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field preferred, but experience may substitute for education.
- 3-5 years of Human Services management experience.
- Strong time management, organizational and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MED certified within 150 days of employment.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, national fingerprinting and driving record check
Mon - Fri 8 am - 4 pm
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $52,000 / year