Barclays Finance Business Partnering AVP – Travel and Affinity Segment in Wilmington, Delaware
Business Partner- Travel and Affinity Segment
As Barclays Business Partner, Travel and Affinity Segment you’ll manage the financial analysis supporting the Business Management team by providing financial knowledge and insights to drive the most effective strategy. You‘ll play an integral role in developing and maintaining relationships and teaming with Marketing Analytics, Segment, Credit and other groups to understand underlying assumptions, assess profitability and make recommendations ensuring achievement of goals.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Understanding financial results and P&L drivers, metrics and trends to build forecasts
• Analyzing partnership performance comparing actuals vs. forecast
• Building scenarios and sensitivities around new products and initiatives
• Working on partner renewals/renegotiations and value proposition optimizations
• Creating new partnerships and relationship restructuring
• Producing quarterly forecasts to guide the business in expected performance and drivers
• Preparing Management Information packages to effectively communicate results
• Building and maintaining effective communication channels within the different segments
• Supporting teams to increase participation and integration of all analysis and strategy
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in credit card or financial industry
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills
• Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines
• Master’s degree/MBA
• Essbase, Hyperion Planning, SAS, SQL
Where will you be working?Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.