JPMorgan Chase CCB Compliance Manager VP - Travel and Loyalty in Wilmington, Delaware
Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's mission. The Compliance function supports the development and maintenance of a strong regulatory compliance culture by working closely with the Business, Legal, Risk, Controls, and Audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters. The Compliance function develops and maintains practices to identify, measure, manage, and remediate regulatory related risks, monitors and tests the operating effectiveness of the Firm's Compliance Core Practices.
Position Description / Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the development and execution of a Compliance program to manage regulatory exposure in a new business unit of the firm. The role will be responsible for supporting Compliance oversight of the firm's entity that manages a travel agency, gift card, merchandise and points bank businesses ("Travel & Loyalty").
• Staying abreast of the evolving regulatory landscape governing the travel and rewards loyalty industries to provide Compliance guidance to Travel & Loyalty on regulatory risk created by new and existing projects.
• Provide Compliance oversight to Travel & Loyalty projects and strategies. Provide critical and analytical thinking in the assessment of risk, creation of monitoring and testing to identify Compliance risks, provide guidance and escalate as necessary.
• Understand and execute monitoring and testing practices to be in compliance with JPMC's compliance monitoring guidelines to provide a holistic compliance risk coverage.
• Aggregate vertical line of business complaint data and monitoring results to provide a comprehensive view of consistencies and process gaps.
• Have the ability to work both independently and as a core team member, exhibiting strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
This role supports the Travel & Loyalty Compliance team for the effective execution of the firm-wide Compliance Program. The candidate may provide Compliance oversight to Travel & Loyalty in alignment with Compliance Core Practices: Governance and Oversight, Regulatory Management, Policies and Procedures, Training and Awareness, Monitoring and Testing (inclusive of metrics), Issue Management, Risk Assessment and Reporting, Risk Control Self-Assessment.
Desired Background and/or Training:
Experienced professional with a strong compliance or regulatory background. Legal Degree, Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience required. Incumbents typically have a minimum of 5 years banking experience in Compliance, Legal, Risk, Control or Audit. Excellent decision maker with the ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and attention to detail required.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans