Univera Healthcare Mgr Digital Content Ops - 019069 in Williamsville, New York
The Manager of Digital Content Operations is responsible for end-to-end digital content operations from establishing a strategy and content roadmap, to developing and maintaining digital content standards and processes, to overseeing the timely execution of content updates. The Manager will lead a team of developers and content managers responsible for maintaining our corporate websites and mobile applications. This role is a key leader in our enterprise digital team, acting as the chief expert on how digital content operations is a core and critical piece of our overarching digital strategy.
· Serve as the primary owner/expert of the digital content management system, responsible for conducting content audits, gap analysis, and optimizing content
· Create comprehensive, company-wide visibility for the strategy, people, processes, technology and measurement that contribute to improved digital content lifecycle management and digital content consumption
· Plan and deliver consulting engagements supporting the creation, curation and governance of digital content including workflow development, taxonomy creation, search and audit strategy definition
· Lead digital content operations strategy: collaborate with stakeholders to develop and align processes, and oversee execution of content updates
· Oversee the digital content development function which includes end-to-end management of infrastructure, standards, processes, publishing capabilities, and integration of third-party tools and technologies
· Manage team of individual contributors focused on user interface development, digital content management, and content workflow and prioritization.
· Possess an exceptional user understanding and demonstrated expertise in digital content, usability, architecture, front-end development and customer experience including digital accessibility guidelines
· Communicate the importance and business value of enterprise digital content management to both business and technology leadership
· Institute formal highly repeatable digital content development and launch processes
· Lifecyle manage digital experience standards with cross-functional collaboration sharing broadly with constituents for alignment and feedback
· Develop strong partnership and relationships with IT and business teams and work in a highly collaborative manner to problem solve and create solutions
· Manage the documentation of agreed processes, handoffs and requirements for the digital teams, including intersections with business partners
· Direct the digital content management function including alignment with Brand Strategy & Integrated Marketing messaging, and the sourcing, creation, management, and optimization of all digital content, including SEO
· Participate in project /initiative meetings to understand the work requirements for the team; looks to the big picture to see where work can be bundled and leveraged
· Continuously consider the usability of our digital assets, identify and implement changes and plan for the continuous improvement of the experience
· Understand market research competitor data and customer experience feedback and translate that into actions and changes
· Estimate personnel requirements, costs and time for project activities, and assigns systems resources
· Uses project management tools for effective personnel utilization, to track and report progress, and to ensure compliance with project implementation schedules
· Review and approve the deliverables of the team and ensures that all phase gate and required documentation is in place for corporate release
· Communicate regularly with Incident Management, Security or other teams specific to system problem situations
· Manage work allocation across the team, forecast and act on multiple methods of continuous professional development for team and self
· Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values, adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct and leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
· Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
· Maintains knowledge of all relevant legislative and regulatory mandates and ensures that all activities are in compliance with these requirements.
· Conducts periodic staff meetings to include timely distribution and education related to departmental and Ethics/Compliance information.
· Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
· Performs other duties and functions as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience are required.
· A minimum of eight (8) years of digital leadership experience including large and complex implementations.
· A high-level of proficiency with content management systems and digital experience platforms; familiarity with Liferay preferred.
· Experience working with agile teams preferred.
· Must be able to effectively communicate requirements, monitor and report status and act with a sense of urgency (importance, purpose and drive).
· Demonstrated skills and experience with process improvement and internal controls is required.
· Exceptional web software skills, very solid technology experience, ability to learn new skills as the market changes.
· Outstanding skills specific to web and mobile design and support,
· Ability to work constructively with internal/external customers at various levels.
· Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
· Ability to understand and balance customer and business needs.
· Prior mobile strategy, design and implementation high desired.
· Ability to communicate at multiple levels of the enterprise
· Prior experience with SEO, A/B testing, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Strategy Operations Planning
Works from a stationary desk, a majority of time
Must be able to travel independently between the health plan regions
The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aims to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer