Aerotek Inside Sales Representative in Williamsville, New York
Aerotek is assisting an energy management consulting firm with the hiring of an Inside Sales Representative!
• Complete a high volume of outbound sales calls to prospective customers
• Identify decision makers within an organization to generate interest services
• Use consultative skills and energy market knowledge to develop and maximize opportunities
• Route qualified opportunities to closing sales representatives via scheduled conference calls/meetings
• Maintain database of prospective customer information
• Meet and/or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
• Associate degree in a related field of study or 3 years relevant experience
• Previous call center experience highly preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.