AllOne Health, Inc. Business Marketing Specialist in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Clerical Office Support
Wilkes Barre, PA, USA
Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Business Marketing Specialist to work in our Wilkes-Barre, PA office (temporarily remote). This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday-Friday.
The Business Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing campaigns that generate new prospects and help advance existing opportunities in our open sales pipeline within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. The Business Marketing Specialist will leverage a library of content such as webinars, articles, topical promotions and other marketing materials to offer solutions to challenges that targeted accounts face through email, social media, targeted ads on Google, Linkedin, and other various social media platforms. This position works closely with sales, marketing, and operations to develop campaigns designed to penetrate targeted accounts nationally and regionally.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
- Work with sales and operations to identify key contacts with targeted business, brokers and any other targeted accounts that fit our ideal client profile
- Leverage content, live webinars, on-demand webinars and promotional materials when reaching out to contacts via email, social media, digital advertising and other platforms
- Work with the sales, marketing, and operations team to build out campaigns that provide solutions to the challenges target accounts may be facing within our service offerings
- Reporting on the success of the targeted marketing campaigns
- Conducts weekly review calls with key stakeholders to report on campaigns, feedback, insights, and overall strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in marketing, sales or other relevant position
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to articulate a product/service and building rapport with prospects
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate proactively
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns preferred
- Experience executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking preferred
- Immediate medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: February 22, 2021