Anthem Memory Care Community Assistant in Wichita, Kansas
Anthem Memory Care is guided by a single purpose: To engage, protect, and love people living with memory loss. We are committed to sustaining a safe, active, and loving environment; to give our families peace of mind; to be patient, seeking to understand those living with memory loss; to provide each Anthem team member the opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to be respectful, trustworthy, and good stewards in all we do.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF POSITION:
Provides assistance to the community: Assists with activities, dinning, housekeeping, laundry, and other duties to help our community run smoothly. This position is a glue that holds many departments together to provide excellent care to our residents.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director:
- This position plays an important role holding teams and departments together. The duties schedule will be provided regularly to this position that will change depending on operational needs and to ensure clarity and success.
- Provides assistance to dining department. Duties include dish washing, cleaning surfaces, packaging food, distributing food, assisting the dinning team to provide quality dining to our residents.
- Assists Life Engagement Department with activities. Duties include setting up for activities, supporting during the activity event, cleaning after the activity.
- Provides support to the Environmental Services team. Duties include cleaning, laundry, and housekeeping.
- This position may provide support if there is a skill level with small office duties.
- Other duties apply.
General and Organizational Requirements
- Display behavior that supports the Anthem mission, vision, values and policies
- Consistently perform position responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner
- Understand and follows company and department policies and procedures
- Understand and adhere to all laws governing team member and resident rights
- Protect confidential information of team members, residents and vendors
- Show eagerness and flexibility completing other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to read, speak and understand English sufficiently to follow directions and communicate with supervisor, co-workers and residents.
CERTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as required by law
- Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the position and the absence of any communicable disease, including tuberculosis and CXR clearance.