Barclays IT PDS Growth AVP in Whippany, New Jersey
Prime Services Change Manager
As a Barclays Change Manager you will be responsible for oversight and delivery of new initiatives defined by Prime Derivatives Services businesses. You will work with PDS Business partners, Technology & Operations in the retained organization and the FIS Clearing utility to understand business goals & priorities. You will also be responsible for the presentation to senior management & front office on progress of prioritized items & management of issues.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Accountable to Head of Change for assigned initiatives that will be part of the PDS new product priority list
• Responsible for project delivery
• Manages project communications
• Drives resolution of risks and issues
• Ensures coordination of functional teams
• Prioritize initiatives to be delivered through 2021 and beyond. Initiatives will evolve and expand in line with Business defined objectives
• Delivering new products to the Business-enhancing client offering and revenue
• Matrix management and indirect influence of project members across these groups i.e. gather requirements, assimilate and plan the delivery of desired outcomes
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in managing large programs of this scale across multiple user groups and applications
• 5+ years of experience in project delivery across all phases of project lifecycle
• 2+ years of Clearing Industry experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Sound Product knowledge and/or Barclays institutional knowledge (ideally both) across over the counter (OTC) for Rates, Credit & FX and Listed derivatives
• Regulatory knowledge – Regulatory Bodies: ESMA (European Securities & Markets Authority) and CFTC (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
• Agile & Lean methodology training
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.