Robert Half International Lease Administrator in WESTMONT, Illinois
A dynamic firm has a great opportunity as a Lease Administrator. The OfficeTeam client is seeking a self-motivated Lease Administrator to join their growing lease administration team. The Lease Administrator is responsible for the accuracy of the database information, timeliness of reporting internally and the facilitation of the day-to-day workflow requirements between the Portfolio Coordinator and the Account Manager. This person shall administer the normal, daily operations for the Client account.
General Job Responsibilities
• Workflow processing (edit and maintain accuracy of Processed by; Dates; Processing Note; Process Stage fields)
• Document processing (abstracting and data entry of new leases, change forms, etc.)
• Identify invoices that do/do not match the rent forecast and resolve exceptions
• Run and prepare monthly reporting, including Executive Summary except Narrative/Rent Forecasts/Funds Requests
• Update database using quality assurance reporting revised by the Account Manager and/or self- performed
• Advise Account Managers of account status via weekly bin tie-out and document tracking tools
• Participate in and complete project work, as assigned
• Complete CPI/prorated rent adjustments and estoppel reviews
Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong financial, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to understand and interpret complex commercial lease language
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Location: WESTMONT, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011424632
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative