TEKsystems Desktop Support Technician in Westchester, New York
• Perform all aspects of computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Perform proper troubleshooting for ticket escalation (i.e., creating accurate and complete description of the client's problem).
• Analyze the client problems with Windows Client & Server operating system skills, including wireless devices and networking equipment.
• Contribute to projects like setting up new stations, migration projects, etc.
• Be knowledgeable in all aspects of computer support, diligent, and analytical while possessing outstanding communication skills
• Become familiar with and support the software and applications used in the environment
• This is a customer-facing position that requires the candidate to communicate effectively while ensuring high quality and timely resolution of requests and incidents.
• The position requires a candidate with good organizational skills and the ability to manage their time effectively.
• Ability to complete job responsibilities safely in an active construction environment from time to time
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
windows 10, desktop hardware, it support
Top Skills Details:
2-3+ years of experience working in a desktop support position
2-3+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware/software
Windows 10 experience
Must have great customer facing skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Hardware/Software Support, Connectivity Issues, Experience with remote troubleshooting, Experience setting up laptops.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.