Global Medical Response, Inc. Weatherford OK - Administrative Operations Supervisor - Full Time in Weatherford, OK in Weatherford, Oklahoma
Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts and providers!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Administrative Support Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and facilitating the communication between field staff, management, dispatch, and outside agencies.
• Responsible for supervising, directing, and developing field staff.
• Assure full and appropriate staffing of units for all field employees, and accurately process payroll and time off requests accordingly.
• Coordinate daily work schedules for field employees, shift bids, floaters, ride-alongs, stand-bys, and special events staffing.
• Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and facilitate individual and team development to drive positive results.
• Act as a liaison between the company and its patients, public safety agencies, training institutions, hospital representatives, and other applicable personnel.
• Thoroughly investigate incidents and complaints involving assigned units or personnel and resolve in the best manner possible.
• Review Patient Care Reports (PCRs) and other field paperwork for accuracy, ensuring that it is reconciled timely on a daily basis.
• Direct GMR resources during disaster situations or mass casualty incidents and assist in any capacity needed.
• Prepare reports and manage projects as assigned by the Operations or General Manager.
• Oversee equipment and supply maintenance.
• Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, and promotion.
• Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of all applicable policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of EMS field experience.
• Prior FTO or other leadership/supervisory experience preferred.
• Prior administrative experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Some advanced education preferred.
• Ability to function as an EMT/Paramedic and perform direct patient-care activities in the field.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
• Strong listening and comprehension skills.
• Ability to adapt to quickly evolving situations.
• Thorough knowledge of System Status management.
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to successfully pass a Physical Agility Test.
• State EMT/Paramedic Certification.
• State Driver’s License with driving record in compliance with GMR’s Safety & Driving policy (proof required if conditional employment is made).
• Ambulance Driver’s License.
• BLS, ACLS, PALS/PEPP, BTLS/PHTLS Certifications. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Frequently works in an office setting or occasionally out in the field.
• Works alone and with others utilizing phone, email, and face-to-face communication.
• Occasionally works extended shifts.
• Frequently required to sit, talk or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle or operate objects/tools/controls, reach/pull with hands and arms, and drive an ambulance.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste, and smell.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 200 pounds with the assistance of a partner.
• Analyzation, perception, computation, problem-solving, judgment, reasoning, and decision-making.
• Clerical work, memorization, and higher math skills.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
If your passion is delivering patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Extended Job Title: Weatherford OK - Administrative Operations Supervisor - Full Time in Weatherford, OK
Job ID: 2021-15170
External Company Name: AMR
External Company URL: AMR.net
Street: 118 N. Kansas St