Robert Half International Product Support Specialist in WAYNE, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is looking for an Application Support Analyst in the King of Prussia area. In this role you will be part of the Application Support and DevOps Team that is responsible for maintaining and supporting internal and external users.
DAY TO DAY:
• Resolve issues with internal and external users.
• Application troubleshooting or bug fixes
• Gather requirements for and implement small changes to the systems.
• Work with the Product team to help with transitions from development to support.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Experience with designing and building in .NET and Sitecore.
• Knowledge of other technologies such as Java, Springwork, Java Script, HTML, CSS and SOAP/Restful services is plsu
• 1-4 years of software development experience.
• Experience with automated testing tools (Katalon, QTP/UFT, etc.) is a plus.
• Azure DevOps is a plus.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: WAYNE, PA
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03710-0011465732
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT