Kelly Services Procurement Sourcing Specialist in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Procurement Sourcing Specialist (1 Year Assignment)
Pay: $30 - $35/hourly
The Procurement Sourcing Specialist will work as the local owner for assigned commodities and sourcing activities with related suppliers and stakeholders. Primary responsibility will be bidding projects for Engineering, BPO, and Consulting. Other responsibilities include working closely with Stakeholders & Business teams to define technical needs and contract with suppliers. Develop, communicate, and execute strategies to ensure realization of the business objectives. Negotiate with suppliers (includes bidding, Requests for Proposal (RFP), eAuctions, Should Costing and market rate analysis). Establish/support Preferred Panels with deep talent choices and effective cost controls. Role includes global commodity responsibility and will require close engagement with Sourcing teams globally.
• Drive business metrics affected by indirect sourcing. Identify new areas of opportunity to drive cost out, implement operating efficiency and improve productivity.
• Provide feedback, coaching, training, and support to ensure Statements of Work (SOW’s) meet business objectives and have necessary controls.
• Interface with GE Corporate and other GE Businesses on cross business projects.
• Create new Requests-for-Proposal (RFPs). Use eAuctions. Support established IT bidding processes.
• Support specific sourcing initiatives for assigned commodities (including cash/pay terms, supplier rationalization and simplification).
• Provide clear, concise and timely communication with stakeholders (written & verbal).
• Manage escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
• Monitor supplier quality and delivery performance metrics and drive necessary changes and improvements for assigned commodities.
• Effectively use tools like employee communications, policy recommendations or management dashboards for spend controls.
Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of work experience in sourcing or procurement or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical discipline with 2 years of work experience in Supply Chain.
1 year of Sourcing/contracting experience or 2 years’ experience in the business/function using the assigned commodity services with technical depth/knowledge in the subject matter area.
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
Demonstrate strong execution and project management skills, including the ability to drive change in a team-based environment.
Demonstrated ability to identify & implement process improvements/best practices
High level of organization skills, analytical thinking, and facilitation skills, including solid presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
OMLP or Leadership Program graduate.
Greenbelt or Black Belt (preferred) Certification
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.