ManTech Technical Analyst / Systems Engineer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a candidate with technical analysis and/or systems engineering experience to advise research and development (R&D) program managers on the formulation, development, and management of R&D programs/projects. Candidate will be an integral part of a fast-paced senior systems engineering/analysis team that provides matrixed support to multiple R&D programs. As part of the ManTech team, candidates will interface and work closely with government program managers to understand current issues and challenges, develop practical solutions, and assist with planning, management, and execution of technical activities to support the timely delivery of effective solutions. A successful candidate must have: out-of-the-box, critical thinking skills, a proactive, take-initiative attitude, a willingness to learn, contribute, and speak up, and be able to build consensus among diverse stakeholders and work in teams.
· Assist programs in defining requirements
· Assist programs in technical planning including development of technology roadmaps, conceptual architectures, technical requirements, and transition strategies
· Assist programs in managing the execution of technical activities
· Assist programs in assessing technical risks
· Assist programs in evaluating technology maturity
· Analyze business processes/operations to identify gaps, define requirements, and identify technical risks
· Assess program solutions, designs, and architectures to determine alignment with program and enterprise goals and identify technical risks
· Develop recommendations for program managers on issues relating to systems engineering, requirements, performance assurance (critical transaction scheduling, timing, interoperability), trade studies, test & evaluation, information assurance, deployment, and maintenance
Providing direct technical support to programs, such as: technical/systems engineering planning, requirements definition and analyses, cost/performance trade analysis, feasibility analysis, regulatory compliance analysis support, technology conceptual designs, and other special studies and analyses
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.