VIVA USA Inc Contract Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Req Ref No: MKDCCS13 Location: Washington, DC Duration: 12.0 months
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Contracts, Contract Specialist shall perform the following:
- Develop the Solicitation Offer and Award Package (SOA) for non-standardized procurements including construction projects. Coordinate with the end user and other stake holders to ensure the quality and completeness of the SOA including the Statement of Work (SOW), evaluation criteria, cost/price format, and any other special terms and conditions.
- Ensure that a competitive group of vendors is solicited.
- Receive and evaluate bids for compliance and responsiveness.
- Oversee technical and cost team evaluations.
- Handle all communication between client and vendors.
- Develop effective negotiation plans and strategies. Assist in negotiations with vendors.
- Resolve solicitation issues, protests, and disputes.
- Ensure that client Policy and Procurement procedures are followed. Oversee management and legal review of contracts. Recommend contract award.
- Administer awarded contracts to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions. Coordinate with COR on technical and end user issues and product acceptance. Take appropriate action to resolve contractor non-performance, reviews and negotiate contract claims/disputes and termination proposals.
- Ensure data quality and inputs information in automated systems.
Customer service skills, organizational skills, experience with planning and scheduling, business analysis experience, research skills, communication skills
Cradle to grave contract administration experience.
Years of experience: 10 years
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.