Perspecta Cisco Webex Administrator in Washington, District Of Columbia
Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta’s Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
CISCO WEBEX ADMINISTRATOR
• Responsible for Event, Incident, Change and Release Management for Webex
• Provide installation, administration and maintenance and support of Cisco Webex.
• Perform in-depth troubleshooting and fault remediation on Webex
• Perform Case Management and maintain up to date documentation on assigned open issues for Webex.
• Perform vendor escalation and work with Tier 1 and Tier 3 Engineers to resolve technical issues related to Webex
• Working with other team members, vendor support, and contractors to achieve optimal reliability, security, and agency objectives.
The Webex Administrator will support integration of Cisco Webex into the unified communications offerings, part of the services managed by the Perspecta team responsible for the USAVoice EVoIP system hosted on a Cisco BroadSoft BroadWorks platform. This includes product integration, emerging technology research, and support and research of new security requirements. This individual will work under the guidance of the USAVoice Operations Team lead and is considered an expert in subject matter as evidenced through a combination of recent work experience, education and industry certifications.
The Webex Administrator will also serve as a point of escalation for Tier 2 Service Desk tickets that cannot be resolved by the Tier 2 team. This resource will lead the root cause and feasibility of technical solutions for complex technical Webex problems and work directly with the vendor (Cisco), as required.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and a team work. As part of the selection process, the candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a willingness to learn and demonstrate 5+ years of hands-on experience administering Webex.
• Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience providing support for Webex
• Applicants must have a good understanding and demonstrated comfort level with fundamental Webex and Collaboration technologies, concepts, platforms and upgrade processes.
• Demonstrate proficiency in and maintain a valid certification for Webex (Cisco)
• BS Degree in Systems Engineering or closely related field.
• At least 8 years of progressively responsible professional experience or similar experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Job Locations US-DC-Washington
Req # 2020-98453
Category Systems Engineering/Development/Architecture/Integration
Clearance Public Trust