Soft Tech Consulting Inc. Business Analyst (Pega) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a Business Analyst (Pega) for one of our clients. The designated candidate for this position will join a collaborative team environment, providing support and expertise necessary toward the successful delivery of the project deliverables, and provide effective communication to all levels of staff for reporting status/progress.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
REMOTE POSITION INITIALLY BUT WILL ULTIMATELY CONVERT TO ONSITE IN WASHINGTON, DC
• Document an organization’s current business process flows
• Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems.
• Identify and document functional requirements for information systems
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and definethe future state and/or business solution.
• Research, gather and synthesize information.
• Prepare communications plans
• Produce database extracts
• Provide technical support to software development teams
• Perform program management support tasks, such as status reporting and work plan maintenance
Bachelor's Degree required.
Agile Project Management experience.
5 years applicable experience.
Pega experience preferred.
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversight.
Experience working with project budgets.
Able to develop strong client relationships.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition Number: 2021-2491
External Company URL: http://www.softtechconsulting.com/