Citigroup Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Expert (C12) in Warsaw, Poland
Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Department is a team co-creating and actively shaping processes related to risk management in Bank Handlowy. We report for the purpose of European regulators (KNF, EBA) and US (OCC, FDIC) as well as develop statistical models and perform advanced data analysis, which in practice have a huge impact on all business decisions made by the bank.
What will you have the opportunity to do as a Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Expert:
• Design new data warehouse structures for IFRS 9 and USGAAP regulatory reporting;
• Optimize data structures for model development and maintain purpose;
• Maintain and develop of management information systems in the area of credit risk;
• Run stress test model development projects for regulatory reporting purposes;
• Develop and maintain scoring models and other tools supporting credit portfolio management;
• Calculate provision for retail bank under IFRS 9 and USGAAP accounting standards;
• Calculate capital requirements for retail bank under IFRS 9 and USGAAP accounting standards;
• Design and develop modern models of risk assessment and customer creditworthiness, based on new data sources;
• Support retail risk in credit portfolio management;
• Perform and analyze results of stress tests;
• Ensure processes and procedures compliance with the law and internal regulations;
Members of Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Department have:
• Opportunity to learn about specifics of credit portfolio management in two accounting standards;
• Ability to manage projects of development statistical models used in risk management;
• Opportunity to acquire diverse experience in working on various projects, including implementation projects in retail credit risk area, provision and capital requirements calculations, stress tests, etc.;
• Creative work in a good atmosphere with team members willing to share knowledge;
• Chance to participate in broadly understood risk management processes and develop new solutions in this area;
• Opportunity to work in Citigroup structures, introducing the highest standards and best practices related to the area of validation and model risk management;
• Occasion to develop in dynamic and challenging, but still very friendly, work environment;
• Opportunity to work in cooperation with qualified Polish and foreign specialists from various areas of the bank's operations;
• Stable full-time employment and attractive salary;
• Rich social package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, additional pension insurance);
What we expect from the Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Expert:
• Min. 6 years of professional experience in the financial sector, of which at least 4 years in the area of credit risk, in units related to modeling, reporting, validation, quantitative analysis;
• Experience in data structure optimization for model development and maintain purpose;
• Experience in implementation of scoring models;
• Knowledge of the principles of impairment losses calculation in IFRS 9 standard;
• Very good knowledge of IFRS 9 standard. Knowledge of USGAAP standard is most welcome;
• Experience in management information systems automation;
• Very good knowledge of banking system operation and retail bank products;
• Knowledge of Credit (Information) Bureau data exchange topics;
• Strong programing skills in SAS 4GL and SQL;
• Experience in working with UNIX environment would be an asset;
• Experience in Python programing would be an asset;
• Experience with data analytics platforms (ex. QlikView, Tabelau)
• Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (MS Excel, Access, Power Point);
• Higher education (preferred master's degree) in science like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Econometrics;
• English and Polish, allowing free verbal and written communication;
• Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and the ability to draw conclusions;
• Very good work organization, skills of work under time pressure and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner;
The role of Modeling, Monitoring and Risk Reporting Expertis located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.