Abbott IT Data Quality & Security Specialist in Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for an IT Data Quality & Security Specialist to drive improvement of data quality (Data Integrity, Validation, etc.) to increase the quality of the data and automation and reduce human error as well as prevent (Cyber) security incidents by implementing, maintain and control of right maturity level
IT Data Quality & Security Specialist
Main Purpose of Job
• Contribute to the support of cybersecurity operations by designing, developing or recommending secure technical solutions, including policy, standards, applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient for EPD in line with Corporate standards and guidance.
• Perform responsibilities to ensure that the appropriate application of security products and technologies are in place to protect the organization's systems and information and enable achievement of the EPD objectives.
• Contribute to the design of cybersecurity toolsets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network, servers and device vulnerabilities, as a means of improving the security posture.
• Perform analysis of emerging technologies and design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies based on Division need and in line with Corporate.
• Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment.
• Apply technical knowledge to protect the Company against cyber threats (e.g., knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint protections, log aggregation technology and other leading-edge security technologies).
• Act as the go-to person (linking-pin) related to Cybersecurity, Data Integrity and Data quality topics for the division.
• Coordinate the needs of local IT to work closely with BTS, Country- and Division IT groups on Cybersecurity and Data Integrity.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Information Security, Computer Science, or related field relevant for function.
• Relevant training and experience in valuing and implementing industry standards such as ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, and the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard.
• Experience with implementation and use of GRC toolset (Governance Risk and Compliance).
• Certified Data Integrity specialist is a pre.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to keep oversight (helicopter view) – do not drown in the details.
• Good understanding of IT infra structure (servers, network, firewalls), OT networks (PLCs, HMI’s, etc.) cybersecurity
• Pre-experience with working in a regulated industrial environment.
• Familiar and experience with GAMP5, GxP and SLC
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org