Warren Manor Laundry in Warren, Pennsylvania
Just one great benefit of working for us; employees can access wages before payday on their phone!:
Part time 1st shift - every other weekend off:
Performs daily laundry tasks of the care/assisted living community in order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Washing residents personal laundry, linens, drapes, mops and other miscellaneous garments
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Folding, stacking and hanging personal clothing and linens
- Follows all safety policies and procedures during daily tasks
- Attend required in-service education
- Keeps laundry areas and equipment neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Universal Precaution practices when performing department procedures
- Returns resident personal clothing and linens to appropriate area
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Cross training as Housekeeper for special assignments
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read, write and have good visual acuity.
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.