TEKsystems Payroll Analyst in Walnut Creek, California
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of
business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level
agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business
processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and
recommends changes to business processes.
• Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related
• Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective
• This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
• Demonstrates expertise in functional area business processes and understands assigned and cross functional areas.
• Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as:
new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or
available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
• Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency through improved manual and automated process systems.
• Coordinates the development of comprehensive business cases with cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed
projects that are used at management and executive levels for funding and scope decisions.
• Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for management the results of actualization of benefits.
• Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and the
preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
• Develops cross-initiative integration plans.
• Identifies other initiatives that exist and ensures that efforts are not duplicated.
• Supports a variety of applications.
• Consults on the integration of application systems into the work environment, regarding their operational and training
• Acts as project lead in the coordination of solution development and the implementation of the final product/service.
• Acts as a liaison between business clients and technical staff and/or with development staff throughout the
development life cycle.
• May develop project plans.
• Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
• Manages common resource demands.
• Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
• Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years additional relevant
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience, to include a minimum two (2) years in a consulting role.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare environment or other relevant environment.
• May establish cross-functional task forces.
• Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area and multi-area functionality based on assignment.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Top Skills Details:
Pay-roll analyst – four positions Bill rate: $60-70 – Remote
• Five years of experience
• Running Queries - workers should have SQL, Access, etc
• Oracle Skills around their BI reporting system - any specific cloud/oracle experience around reporting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Location: Most of the staff is remote, preference would be West Coast some may turn into full time (Portland would be of preference)
• Duration: 6m-1 year
• Flexible: Open to working different shifts and possible overnight shifts - Depending on which group the workers will be joining –
• IV Process: Initial Phone interview and then 2nd video interview
• We can use approved sub-vendors at KP.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.