FleetPride Distribution Center Associate I in Visalia, California
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Provide support to the FleetPride Branches in expediting parts for delivery to all branches of the company as well as customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull and organize branch and customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
- Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices.
- Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas. Weigh materials or products and record weight and other production data on tags and labels.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools and equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 2 year experience in shipping, receiving, shipment auditing, inventory control and stock replenishment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
- Posted 2 Days Ago
- Full time