MyFlorida STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 13TH CIRCUIT - WORD PROCESSOR I - 21002482 in United States
STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 13TH CIRCUIT - WORD PROCESSOR I - 21002482
Date:Feb 22, 2021
Location:TAMPA, FL, US, 33602
Apply now »
The State Personnel System is an E-Verify employer. For more information click on ourE-Verify website (http://www.dms.myflorida.com/workforce_operations/human_resource_management/for_job_applicants/e_verify) .
Requisition No: 319062
Agency: Justice Administrative Commission
Working Title: STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 13TH CIRCUIT - WORD PROCESSOR I - 21002482
Position Number: 21002482
Salary: $25,852 ANNUALLY
Posting Closing Date: 03/01/2021
State Attorney's Office, 13th Judicial Circuit.
The Case Support Team is responsible for preparing the charging documents for cases being prosecuted by the State Attorney’s Office. This department is high volume and fast paced.
The team is cross trained on the various responsibilities below:
• Typing of Misdemeanor, Felony & Traffic Information's
• Typing of Juvenile petitions & upgrades
• Typing of Misdemeanor/Traffic Upgrades & Felony NOF letters
• Opening, reopening, refilling & disposition entry of all case types in CMS
Essential Job Duties:
• Dependable and routine in-office attendance during regularly scheduled business hours.
• Ability to focus and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to read and comprehend.
• Efficient typing skills.
• Effective and efficient communication skills and ability to interact professionally with other employees, members of the public and stakeholders.
• Perform quality work within deadlines.
• Ability to operate a computer and other office machinery.
• Ability to answer phone and take messages as necessary.
• Ability to read and follow rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Ability to operate the telephone system and respond to calls promptly and professionally.
• Work effectively as a team contributor as well as independently.
• Comply with all Public Records statutes and policies.
High school diploma or equivalency and one year of secretarial, and/or typing experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Good word processing skills. Minimum 45 wpm typing test score. Must be multi-task oriented, work well under pressure, be a self-starter capable of high productivity.
How to Apply:
Application packet can be found atwww.sao13th.comunder the Contact Us, Employment tab. Submit completed packets to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline:Monday, March 1, 2021.
If you are a retiree of the Florida Retirement System (FRS), please check with the FRS at 1-844-377-1888 on how your current benefits may be affected if you are re-employed with the State of Florida. Your current retirement benefits may be canceled, suspended, or deemed ineligible depending upon the date of your retirement.
The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace.
Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735). Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
The State of Florida supports a Drug-Free workplace. All employees are subject to reasonable suspicion drug testing in accordance with Section 112.0455, F.S., Drug-Free Workplace Act.
Nearest Major Market:Tampa