Schneider Electric Software Program Manager in United States
This position will leverage software development process knowledge while coordinating teams composed of marketing, operations, developers, enterprise IT, and product data to deliver Schneider Electric’s roadmap for the LayoutFAST suite of capabilities.
LayoutFAST is a revolutionary Revit- and Auto-CAD plugin that allows customers to design projects, configure products, build one-lines, and produce specifications. Connected to multiple quotation systems and web-based, it allows customers to collaborate across the full building lifecycle. Target customers are specifiers and electrical contractors.
Primary skills and competencies desired for this position include:
- Project management skills to lead technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as business engagement, planning, analysis, design, development and implementation. Establishes project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Customer focus and drive for results
- Communication skills to work collaboratively with remote teams, vendors, and consultants
- Relationship orientation and ability to make the appropriate connections within the organization to leverage the existing knowledge base and can effectively deploy those resources to assist in solving any challenges
- Detail focus to ensure project completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture, Business, and other relevant guidelines.
- Understanding of the principles of Agile development and can assume the role of Scrum Master
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
- Role may also include people management responsibilities
- Basic understanding of Schneider Electric / Square D electrical distribution and control products
- Bachelor of Science in EE, ME, or Computer Science preferred but will consider other engineering degrees and/or equivalent experience (5-7 years)
- Agile software experience: Jira or related software preferred.
- Proficient in written and oral presentation, in writing and presenting technical documents, in explaining technical concepts with depth tailored to the expected audience, in assisting in the generation of product/application literature and multimedia.
- Excellent oral and written communication up, down and across the organization.
- Ability to represent the company with end customers and ability to speak for the team technically on a variety of projects and systems.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to travel to SE offices and visit customer sites.
- Program Management Certification a plus
- Knowledge of Quotation Configurator tools and methodologies a plus
Primary Location: United States
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005ABM