Easter Seals Service Coordinator in United States
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Monday, Feb 22 2021
Send resume to:
To apply for this position, please apply on our career site at the link provided.
Easterseals Florida is seeking a Service Coordinator for our Treasure Coast Early Steps program in West Palm Beach. Our program serves children from birth to age 3 with developmental delays, providing services in the families' homes, at daycare, at the playground, or wherever the children are during the day (in the natural environment). The Service Coordinator serves as the single point of contact in assisting families in gaining access to available services in the community and in obtaining information on available funding sources to help in meeting the needs of the children. We provide a parent education, evidence-based program whose goal is to give strategies to the child's caregiver based on the child's and family's needs during routine activities.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff are required to wear masks while at our center and while on Easterseals Florida business and follow our COVID Safety & Sanitation Guidelines.
What we value:
- A bachelor's degree or higher with an emphasis in the areas of psychology, social work, health education, interdisciplinary sociology, early childhood, child development or special education (college transcript and copy of diploma are required)
- One year of hands-on experience with young children and families in a teaching, case management, or counseling role, or with individuals with special needs and/or developmental delays of any age in a case management role
- Bachelor's degrees in other fields require a minimum of 3 years of experience in case management, teaching or counseling working with children with disabilities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive your personal vehicle, as required to drive for program related business
- An energetic, resourceful and professional individual who will promote a positive, respectful and team-based environment
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).