Aptean Senior Customer Success Engineer, EDI in United States
Senior Customer Success Engineer, EDI
The Who, What, Where And Why
Provide technical consulting, custom development and support to Aptean customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. Requires interface with other team members and customers. May be an escalation point for support. May involve travel to customer sites.
· Strong understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
· Ability to interpret EDI Specifications
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, requiring minimal supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
· Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
· Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
· Provide technical consulting services to customers based on Aptean’s service delivery methodology and procedures; services engagements may include installation, upgrade consulting, training, custom development, testing, and/or infrastructure consulting.
· Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Work collaboratively with project manager and project team to deliver projects on time, on budget, on schedule.
· Submit time and expenses punctually each week.
· Maintain a professional appearance when onsite with customers.
· Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
· Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
· Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
· Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
· Determine when issues need to be escalated.
· Set severity levels with customers.
· Will be assigned escalated tickets.
· Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
· Develop expertise within product area.
· Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
· Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
· Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
· EDI Knowledge of X12 Standards (850, 810, 856, 940, 945, 846, 855, etc.)
· EDI Knowledge of UCS Standards
· Familiarity with EDIFact
In this role you will work on an awesome team that has a great culture, but also has very little hand holding.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build a career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
To promote health and wellness, Aptean employees are provided with competitive compensation, robust benefits beginning day-one, and a self-managed PTO policy. Our open-office environment and modern breakroom allow people to get to know each other from across departments.
This position will be located in our corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA.
You will enjoy our perks like free snacks, a game room, our open office environment and modern breakroom that allow people to get to know each other from across departments, massages, monthly birthday celebrations, and more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes the power of working collaboratively and winning together; that strives to balance work and home life, that seeks and hires teams of motivated go-getters, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, and empower others to thrive.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. That’s why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on us to simplify their everyday operations.
If you are looking for a company where you can give your best, work collaboratively, and build your career, we encourage you to submit an application!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other group status protected by applicable law.