Combined Insurance Senior Actuarial Analyst in United States
This position will be based in Whitehouse Station NJ and provide actuarial support within Personal Risk Services (PRS) for planning, monitoring and forecasting.
The major duties and responsibilities of this position include:
• Collaborate with PRS Pricing Actuarial, Product Management and Finance to create strategic and annual plans.
• Perform monthly result monitoring and quarterly forecasting for financial reporting.
• Produce monthly rate and exposure report.
• Validate financial and actuarial data and collaborate with I/T to troubleshoot potential data issues.
• Analyze premium and loss patterns for emerging trends or anomalies and communicate findings to inform future pricing and underwriting actions.
• Provide reinsurance support for PRS Pricing. • Review actuarial work products developed by other members of the group. • Other special projects as assigned.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of six years of insurance industry pricing experience. • Minimum of five actuarial exams. Actuarial designation (ACAS/FCAS) is preferred. • Experience in Personal Lines ratemaking / reserving is strongly preferred. • Strong data processing and data analytics skills with deep knowledge of actuarial pricing/modeling methodologies. • Proficiency in programming languages such as SAS, R, or Python. • Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to manage time effectively to meet scheduled due dates.
Title: Senior Actuarial Analyst
Requisition ID: 334411