Cardinal Health Sales Operations Consultant in United States
The Sales Operations team is responsible for four critical pillars of support within the Specialty Solutions business unit: Rewards & Recognition, Process & Planning, Sales Tools, and Sales Force Effectiveness. The Sales Operations Consultant will support execution within these pillars, supporting the business strategy via: coverage strategy & execution, business requirements gathering for Salesforce.com and sales dashboarding, compensation planning and execution, etc.
- Coverage strategy management within a customer database and within salesforce.com
- Compensation Administration Support to ensure consistent and transparent process and results
- Facilitation, and participation within cross-functional workshops in order to gather business requirements, analyzing critical data sets to understand and develop targeting tools and data sets
- Maintain market information within salesforce.com and other systems of record in a consistent manner across multiple business units
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of business unit sales organizations and field sales operating practices (business analytics and applications, compensation analytics/research/resolution, contract analytics and optimization, advanced sales tools)
- Deploys advanced concepts and principles of business analytics specific to their application in executing effective sales data management and reporting
- Supports the facilitation of cross-functional, complex projects designed to drive sales force effectiveness. Develops, analyzes and delivers detailed reporting that drives strategic decision making. Independently facilitates meetings to collect, translate and execute detailed project requirements.
- Works independently and generates conclusions around data to drive process improvements and systems improvements and to increase accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness in support of sales strategies
- Works closely with leadership across multiple organizations to design, manage and execute territory coverage strategy.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive market landscapes combining multiple data sources based on business and coverage strategy.
- Maintains market information within Salesforce.com and other systems of record in a consistent manner across multiple business units.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of how (internal/external) customers' needs relate to Cardinal Health's sales success
- Creates advanced business analytics and reporting by synthesizing information from multiple sources and systems
- Understands and supports robust internal audit requirements and reporting. Maintains SOP database of all relevant processes and procedures, continuously improving processes to reduce error and improve learnings
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales, sales operations and/or project management experience
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Salesforce.com or similar applications
- Customer Database Management
- Experience analyzing complex data sets
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service, problem-solving and analytical skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado.
Anticipated salary range: $60,000-$87,600
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.