Trilogy Healthcare Services, LLC QMA - Qualified Medication Aide in United States
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an individual who has a desire to advance your knowledge within medicine, while assisting seniors with activities of daily living? We will put you on a career-path the day you walk- in!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
Join a growing company that invest in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA or CMA in a long-term care or home care setting a plus
White Oak Health Campus Monticello Indiana
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Nicole (502) 517-0931
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN
Shift: All Shifts
Location : Address: 814 S. 6th Street
Location : City: Monticello
Location : State/Province: IN
Location : Postal Code: 47960