Xactly Corporation QA Engineer in United States
Job Title: QA Engineer
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Level 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a QA Engineer in Xactly's Bangalore office, you will be responsible for Quality assurance related activities. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Quality Assurance and excited to spread the Xactly love. Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver and Bangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers. All QE engineers are trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNg, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
THE SKILL SETS:
• 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment, ideally using agile software development methodologies
• Strong testing skills. Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently
• Experience as QA engineer in Scrum methodology requiring automated tests as definition of done
• Experience in testing enterprise business application
• Experience in testing J2EE based application
• Hands on experience in GUI automation (such as Selenium) and API automation (such as Rest Assured/Http Client ) using off the shelves tools
• Programming experience in language such as Java
• Strong SQL query knowledge.
• Experience in product based companies
Preferred Skills (optional):
• Exposure on builds and deployments tools like Jenkins,maven
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
• Attend New Hire Training
• Learn the Dev and QE processes
• Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
• Participate in scrum development process
• Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
• Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
• Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
• Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Ensure best QE practices are being used
• Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
• Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
• Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
• Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
• Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
• Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
Benefits and Perks
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
• Tuition Reimbursement
• XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
• Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
• Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.