Molina Healthcare Program Manager (Policy & Government Affairs) in United States
Responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. This positions primary focus is to support our Marketplace product including responsibility for annual filing to the state regulator. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with how regulations are structured in the state of WA. Any experience reviewing and providing comment letters to state entities is highly desired.
Active collaborator with people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. These positions' primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
• Experience with state exchange or federally facilitated marketplace (e.g. annual filing of products for regulatory approval).
• Experience reviewing and analyzing goverment contracts with state regulators and/or legslation.
• Leads and manages team in planning and executing business programs.
• Experience with government contracts, goverment programs and/or legislative advocacy.
• Experience reviewing and providing comment letters to state entities.
• Serves as the subject matter expert in the functional area and leads programs to meet critical needs.
• Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements. Delivers the appropriate artifacts as needed.
• Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
• Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentations.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5-7 years of Program and/or Project Management experience.
• Process Improvement experience.
• Healthcare experience.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Experience partnering with different levels of leadership across the organziation.
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Process Improvement experience.
• Managed Care experience.
• Experience working in a cross functional highly matrixed organization.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.