Corbus Pharmaceuticals MBA Intern-Commercial Operations and Analytics (Remote) in United States
Corbus Pharmaceuticals is seeking a data-driven MBA intern to join the Operations & Analytics team to analyze and communicate trends, milestones and catalysts across multiple therapeutic areas to inform strategic decision-making. Duration and starting date are flexible.
Typical Responsibilities will vary based on need and candidate skillset and may include:
· Develop a framework for monitoring the competitive and scientific landscape across Oncology and Fibrotic diseases
· Regularly communicate to senior leadership key events and emerging commercial and scientific trends based on market events
· Develop a long-term commercial viewpoint of key therapy areas through forecast models for valuing internal and external assets
· Participate in due diligence for external acquisitions, as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
· Enrolled in an accredited MBA Program or similar advanced degree; record of high academic achievement
· Concentration or professional experience in analytics and/or life sciences
· Highly independent and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to thrive in less well-defined work environments and demonstrates attitude of ownership
· Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize information for senior leaders in a proactively in clear, timely and open manner
· Ability to analyze large data sets using SQL, Tableau or other BI tools preferred
· Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or restriction now or in the future; fluent in business English
Corbus is a close-knit team of high-achieving, innovative, creative and, above all else, passionate employees. We hire for personality as well as for skill. At Corbus, we take pride in our “family” atmosphere where each person’s contribution is vital to our success. As a Corbus employee, you are empowered to think creatively and be proactive in your approach. There is no place for politics or red tape here.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat inflammatory and fibrotic diseases by leveraging its pipeline of rationally designed, endocannabinoid system-targeting drug candidates. The Company’s lead product candidate, lenabasum, is a novel, oral, selective cannabinoid receptor type 2 (CB2) agonist rationally designed to resolve chronic inflammation and fibrotic processes. Lenabasum is currently being evaluated in systemic sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, dermatomyositis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Corbus is also developing a pipeline of drug candidates targeting the endocannabinoid system. The pipeline includes CRB-4001, a 2nd generation, selective cannabinoid receptor type 1 (CB1) inverse agonist designed to be peripherally restricted. Potential indications for CRB-4001 include nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), among others.
Lenabasum is not approved for the treatment of systemic sclerosis, dermatomyositis, cystic fibrosis or systemic lupus erythematosus. CRB-4001 is not approved for the treatment of NASH/NAFLD. For more information on Corbus’ clinical programs, please visit here.
Please visit www.CorbusPharma.com and connect with the Company on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer