Conduent Manager, Procurement in United States
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
• Leads, delegates tasks and supervises the work of sourcing analysts.
• Creates and implements procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within industry.
• Builds and maintains long-term relationships with mid-large strategic suppliers.
• Provides subject matter expertise and assistance to director in creating and implementing policies and procedures.
• Leads large scale sourcing initiatives leveraging enterprise-wide buying power & coordinating with the Office of General Counsel, internal stakeholders, Finance and Accounting.
• Acts as point of escalation for sourcing analyst.
• Liaises among various internal stakeholders.
• Explores process & continuous improvements across the procurement organization as well as within the business and outline how to address.
• Reviews and approves purchases over the approval threshold dollar value of direct reports.
• May collaborate with M&A for spend analytics and review of divestiture suppliers.
Bachelors Degree required
Min 5 years procurement exp
Min 1 year in a Management role
Good communication skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form (https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf) . You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy (http://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/document/cdtadaaaaccommodation_pol.pdf) .