Caliber Home Loans Loss Mitigation Analyst - Oklahoma City, OK in United States
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Loss Mitigation Analyst will analyze borrower information for resolution; with emphasis falling under various loan modification programs for Caliber's assets. He or she will assist borrowers with reviewing their overall financial picture to determine the best course of action for them. The Analyst bases these resolutions on a full file review as well as underwriting, utilizing all loss mitigation resources, including Collections, Foreclosure, and Loss Prevention.
- Analyze specific financial situations to determine the proper loss mitigation tool to assist each borrower.
- Collect borrower information to determine whether or not they are eligible.
- Review and update daily reports and accounts.
- Make and receive borrower calls and communicate findings with other departments as needed.
- 2 + years of Collections experience, preferably in Loss Mitigation.
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- National Mortgage License preferred.
- Underwriting experience helpful.
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.