Caliber Home Loans Licensing Analyst - Coppell, TX in United States
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Licensing Specialist will support the Legal Department in administering state consumer lending licenses to ensure compliance with state licensing requirements. He or she will work with the business to file license applications and/or waivers or exemption requests as well as file annual reports and license renewals. The Specialist will maintain a state law licensing database and work with the business to collect necessary information. He or she will also assist in monitoring changes in state laws, regulations, and administrative rules applicable to consumer lending licenses.
- Process new licenses as well as renew and maintain all existing licenses across the company to include the research, submission, and maintenance of appropriate state, city, agency, licensing, and MLO associate/endorsements in the NMLS.
- Follow up on status of applications, troubleshoot problems/resolve issues, report to management on current status of all applications, and see applications through to completion.
- Track and provide notice of all upcoming licensing deadlines, including applicable compliance requirements.
- File monthly, quarterly, and annual state reports that are required in or outside NMLS.
- Monitor continuing education requirements for MLOs and ensure they are met prior to company license renewal.
- Periodically perform compliance checks to ensure MLO information is accurate in NMLS and employee files.
- 3+ years of experience in corporate compliance and/or regulatory matters, preferably for a state licensed loan originator or servicer.
- Extensive knowledge of the NMLS System.
- Experience communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and internal/external business partners.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Paralegal Certificate.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.