UBM Contract- Senior Consulting Analyst in United States
Senior Consulting Analyst in Consumer & Media industries (Pro AV)- Contract
Professional Audio-Visual (Pro AV) is a $250 billion industry that comprises commercial hardware and software, system integrators and installers. Pro AV integration enables a wide range of solutions across enterprise and industry uses including conferencing and enterprise collaboration, digital signage, education and learning, broadcast, live events, entertainment, command/control security/surveillance, simulation, and visualization.
Informa Tech is the leading industry analyst and consulting firm of Pro AV. Informa Tech is seeking a Senior Consulting Analyst for a 6 month contract to support the practice.
This position will work with a team of colleagues and clients located across multiple locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. The Senior Consulting Analyst will be leading and contributing significantly to the analyses undertaken. The Senior Analyst reports to the Practice Director.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Research and Analysis
- Understand the market, products and the supply chain of Pro AV
- Join projects and create customized reports using the existing syndicated research and own research
- Research market trends and business strategies
- Work with analysts, delegate and synthesize research work and elaborate on market trends, business strategies, and opportunities
- Assure that deliverables address client’s original needs, present to clients
- Write research notes to deliver regular written opinions for clients on hot topics in the ProAV space, including technology shifts, regional and vertical activity, and key product announcements.
- Join and support the Practice Leader in relationships with customers and key industry players.
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade and business press, providing useful data and opinion in publications, raising awareness of our services and brand.
- Attend conferences, events and vendor briefings, which will include some domestic and international travel
Qualities we seek:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a consultant, analyst, researcher, or research consumer focusing on media, consumer and ideally Pro AV markets.
- Strong analytical and business strategy interests, oral communication, writing skills, and able to deliver 'client-ready' presentations.
- Possess high organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to stay and keep contributing team members on task.
- Track record of extensive and successful interactions with customers in a range of situations. Will consider any equivalent combination of experience and education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or industry-related fields required.
Who We Are
Informa’s Technology Group provides trusted event and online environments where technology professionals can exchange ideas, connect around compelling market issues, and discover new solutions, products and services. Our 14 annual events are shaping the future of business and technology with the insight, analysis and connections. We proudly serve the following six technology markets through market leading events and digital communities: Enterprise IT, Enterprise Communications, Information Security, IT Service/Support & Contact Center, Game and VR Development, and Content Marketing. Hosting these professional communities are our world-renowned event and media brands that include Black Hat, Game Developers Conference (GDC), Content Marketing World (CMW), Interop, ICMI, Enterprise Connect, Service Management World, XRDC and media brands: InformationWeek, Dark Reading, Networking Computing, Gamasutra, Nojitter, ThinkHDI, ICMI.com and Content Marketing Institute.
Job Reference: LBFB-CON-010146
Closing Date: 29/04/2020
Division: Informa Tech