Intelligence, Communications, and Engineering, Inc CONTINGENT - Machine Learning Scientist I in United States
SUMMARY: The Machine Learning Scientist I will provide on-site and off-site support and provisioning of specific classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) services for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
WORK LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM and Livermore, CA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Noting a given problem, provides well-formed ideas that are actionable and feasible given the problem statement.
• Works with Machine Learning Engineers to recommend and guide implementation of new models or refinement of existing models to show proof-of-life for the proposed idea.
• Bases work in literature reviews and good science that can be explained showing deep understanding of the work being performed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, six (6) additional years of experience or an Associate’s Degree with three (3) years’ experience may be substituted for the degree.
• Must have at least five (5) years of related experience, in addition to degree requirement.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess and maintain an active Q security clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
ICE, Inc. is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. ICE, Inc. will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled