DOCS Clinical Research Associate (CRA) *Home based in United States
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) *Home based
Ref #: 27044
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: Buenos Aires
- Participates in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team
* Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
* Attends/participates in investigator meetings as needed.
* Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs/WIs/IFUs and policies.
* Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
* Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) are adequate for trial conduct.
* Ensures that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate. For AEs/SAEs, ensures that they are consistent with all data collected and with the information in the source documents.
* Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in systems utilized for trial management (e.g. CTMS, eTMF/IF, Trial Master Source and Sharepoints).
* A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
* Must have experience in Clinical Research or equivalent qualification
* Usually 0-2 years experience monitoring on site
* Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
* Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
* Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems. Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
* Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.