United Blood Services Blood Bank Greeter in United States
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for customer service to donors for the purpose of increasing donor frequency and maintaining donor retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:*
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Retains current donors by rebooking donation appointments.
- Explains and/or enrolls donors in frequent donor programs.
- Assists Donor Services staff with donor flow, monitors wait times, and communicates with donors and/or staff regarding wait times.
- Educates donors on pertinent issues (e.g. the donation process, blood needs, blood components, etc.)
- Converts donors to automated and other new collection technologies to optimize the donation opportunity.
- Assists donors, blood center staff and coordinators in resolving customer service issues.
- Administers customer service and marketing surveys to donors.
- Collects data and prepares reports, as assigned and performs other clerical duties, as needed.
- Presents promotional gift items and recognition; monitors and replenishes promotion inventory, as required.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- One year experience in related field required.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to analyze customer-related situations and take appropriate action.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of PC software preferred.
Organization: BSI Business Group
Primary Location: United States of America-California-San Luis Obispo
Work Locations: 3403 CA San Luis Obispo (175) United Blood Services 4119 Broad St San Luis Obispo, 93401
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting Close Date: Mar 15, 2021
Job Function: Donor Recruitment
Employee Status: Full-time, Regular
Req ID: 210076